We have great news — restrictions on using Google Maps and Google Business in Ukraine have been lifted!
What does it mean?
- For business owners, restrictions on creating and editing company profiles through Google Business have been lifted.
- In Ukraine, it is now permitted to create and edit company profiles in Google Maps.
- To mark this occasion, we are offering a 25% discount on business development services in Google Business, as well as on creating a 3D tour in the Google street view service. This offer is valid until September 13.
Google Business is a free tool that allows businesses to be found in organic local search and on maps. Also it enables owners to provide complete information on their businesses.
Just imagine — 85% of Internet users search for hotels and restaurants on Google, and a photo tour increases the likelihood of placing an order by 120% (for users aged 18 to 35 years).
With Google Business, you can:
- Find new clients in Google services for free.
- Build trust in your business through customer reviews and photos.
- Your company can be found in a search by category (for example, “tea store,” “insurance agent,” etc.).
- Increase the efficiency of Google Ads thanks to the location extension.
- You will be able to get detailed statistical data about your company (how exactly they find it, clicks, views, etc.).
Google My Business is an important tool when promoting your business on the Internet, and we are ready to help you with this.
Our company has created Google photo tours for many projects in Odessa, and we know exactly how to do it professionally and, most importantly, effectively. You can find out our prices and portfolio at Creation of 3D tours and panoramic photography.