Have you ever thought that most viewers watch your videos without sound? They will easily miss important information, while you will lose their attention.
- Social media even turn off the sound by default, since 80% of users react negatively if a video bursts into their feed with sound.
- Videos with subtitles can help improve search engine results.
- High-quality subtitles can compensate for the video background noise.
That’s why it’s important to take care of video captions. However, writing each phrase and making it dynamic manually is quite difficult and takes a lot of time.
Therefore, we have chosen a set of applications that will facilitate this process. And what is important is that they all understand the Ukrainian language.
- Captions – can recognise the Ukrainian language, though it is only available for iOS. The application for Android smartphones is under development and is expected to be released next year. You can add subtitles only by purchasing a subscription that costs $11.99 per month and $79 per year. Ukrainian voice dubbing is also available.
- Veed Captions – is an application that also makes good subtitles in Ukrainian. You can add up to 30 minutes of subtitles for free, and more subtitles require a subscription from $12 per month.
- Voicella – is an Android application that understands Ukrainian well. A year of use costs UAH 600.
- Liro.app – will cost $5 per month, or $35 per year. It allows you to create the aesthetic text. You can download videos with subtitles, but with a watermark for free.
- Leto.Fonts – is available on the App Store and Google Play. A monthly subscription costs $8.50, and a yearly subscription costs $35.
It is worth noting that TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube already have built-in functionality for subtitles. So, do not underestimate their capabilities.
Enjoy using them!